Our full service wedding planning option covers every angle of your wedding checklist; from selecting your wedding venue, to choosing your wedding theme, and color palate.
From your first consultation where we will discuss your wedding day vision, budget and time line. Choosing our full service planning means you get to enjoy your wedding day free of stress.
Leading up to Your Event Darrell Will:
- Consult with you over several in-person and over the phone meetings throughout the course of the planning process.
- Work with you to understand your vision for your wedding day.
- Consult with you to design the theme and details as an expression of your tastes and vision
- Create and maintain your planning checklist
- Provide budget development and management
- Coordinate venue visits and selection (ceremony and reception)
- Advise on date selection
- Identify and interview the vendors who can put expression to your vision, and Work closely with vendors to ensure the details are executed flawlessly.
- Consult with your florist on floral design and arrangements
- Work with you and your caterer on food selection
- Work with you on bakery selection
- Guide your selection for reception entertainment; bands,DJ
- Provide wedding day hair and make up consultation
- Invitation and print design; including save-the-dates, menus, programs, and stationary
- Design wedding welcome bags and favors
- Schedule appointments and meeting with vendors
- Provide vendor contract facilitation and negotiation
- Provide bridal dress fitting and selection guidance
- Advise on and manage room block planning & transportation
- Provide rehearsal dinner planning and coordination